Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Melting Pot Spinach Artichoke Fondue Recipe

Playing sports seriously damage your health sporadic

(Fabio) - Hey, Rafa. How did you get to 14 guys to have a football game?

(Rafa) - No problem. There are always people willing to play a practice match.

(The Kid) - But let's play football 7? Two hours, anyway?

(Rafa and Fabio in unison) - Pos clear.

I think that if I could see my face at that moment I would have realized what was really going to do. But no, I was in the sports city in fatigues. Too late. I let the automatic position and, instead of thinking about the consequences, I assumed that it takes a football game that one of football 7 on artificial grass. Big mistake.


To summarize: we suffer for the other team win and loss suffered. No one can say that we struggle to impose (I did several scrapes against the artificial turf to prove it), but what is certain is that Henry (the Cuétara) and Carlos (Palma) were the principal architects of victory.

For my part, I consoled myself by noting that the average time to match 12 of the 14 players who were on the plastic carpet spikes shared my same fitness. Half a dozen full-fledged types supported on his knees and complaining of aches and pains of various kinds. Mal many consolation of fools, they say. Well I must be a fool for a book.

course. The next day, the communion of my cousin Ramon I was a piece of skin until they served the coffee.

If that Friday and I told him to Cris. "My body is going to say that if I am gilipoyas."

least this weekend served to remind me of one of the best music of Dire Straits: Walk of life.

Here I leave


0 comments:

Post a Comment