Monday, May 31, 2010

Green Stool Chemotherapy

"General Strike? (Open Letter) Do the evolution

I delivered a message that reached me through the mail. I think

join the silent protest (and if that fails, to loud). I'm not a worker because they still do not feel like that, but I am part of the crisis, just like you.


"Everyone is everyone, but it seems that in times of ALL crisis are the usual: workers.

I'm official, my husband.

Last year, 2009, there were adjustments in their business. He pulled down the salary, was lucky. Many of his peers and not get up at seven to go to work.

This year I will lower the salary to me. Logically, no contest. The thing is very sick.

What I am opposed to is that we fired, or freeze us or we go down the salaries and pensions provided to them, the hard workers.
Politicians active or retired, the great fortunes, the poor players and artists who divert their million in tax havens ... these do not touch, poor. And many other chupópteros not fit me in the mail. And if politicians decide to get off the salary, do not worry, you will find a way to compensate based diets or displacement.

My husband and I, you either, but they do.


And unions ... what about the unions ...? ahem ... If we let them take us to the general strike, which is just what we need to take away part of their salaries next month, so we sobraditos.


I will not go to any strike. My husband either. We need every penny every month, because my children have the ugly habit of eating three times a day, and the bank, how curious! does not care about us and wants to charge the mortgage each month Day 1. Surely you got yours also. Sound familiar?


Let us hear otherwise. Let's make our leaders understand that we want out of the crisis, we're going to pitch, but ALL. We will ask them to seek ways to cut unnecessary spending and more tax charge to the poor little rich to eliminate the privileges of the few who do not work eight hours a day, oh eight! IF YOU DO NOT WORK ...


Let's see if we can count how many English out of the crisis together.


THE WEEK OF MAY 31 TO JUNE 6 SEND ON WHITE, with nothing inside, empty, and our pockets.


Address: Mr. Prime Minister

Complex Moncloa, Avda Puerta de Hierro, s / n. 28071 Madrid (Spain)
Address: todosSOMOStodos

You'll see and understand.

will not cost you much, just a few cents on a stamp and a few minutes para comprarlo. Es necesario que sea algo material, que se amontonen las sacas de cartas en blanco, que salga en los telediarios.


Esta carta llegará a todos los partidos políticos y, por supuesto, a Moncloa. No hay ningún partido político detrás de esto, no hay página web, no hay nada más que un montón de ciudadanos que no quieren ir a la huelga, porque no pueden perder más dinero, pero quieren que se sepa que NO ESTAMOS DE ACUERDO CON PAGAR EL PATO NOSOTROS SOLOS."

0 comments:

Post a Comment