Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cheap Spectral Tiger Mount



Es curioso cómo llegamos a necesitar las cosas más prescindibles.

Este miércoles pasado nos quedamos sin Internet en la office and it seemed that the world was over. The truth is that the guys working at the computer company next thing is quite serious. Its main function is the positioning of sites that have held and you tell me how to do this work without being connected to the network. In the same office are my boss and me.

He specializes in the design (I'm learning) and, in principle, the use of Internet would not be as essential as for children of staff, but for a business that communicates with most of its customers by e-mail thing is a little more serious. To this we must add that the "network of networks" has become a source endless for those who seek tools or a spark of inspiration daily. A client can take care and work within a few clicks and 2 or 3 minutes (this depending on your connection) you to view hundreds of works that address the same subject. And that helps unclog the neurons at 10 am, I can assure you.

is the dictatorship of the new technologies. You from one who has fallen under the spell of apple. Who the hell

telling me to get involved now in the mess of having to learn COOO runs a completely different operating system I have used Mr. William Gates or Bill Gates or Gates Gilly, and whichever you prefer refer to the little window. But I know I need to work on any audiovisual field.

At issue is only 6 years ago Internet was not for me but a bottomless pit to draw - at an affordable price - thousands of bits of music, video, text and images. And today, if you're not with eye, next door takes you to the picnic because he knows this and that he read yesterday at a forum of nowhere, because a friend recommended it through I do not know what network, which is accessed only by invitation ...

The cágate parrot, come on.

I confess that today I do not know if it would capable of normal life without the Internet more than a month. By god, that drug of chunga this technology, but ...

is evolution, baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment