Friday, May 21, 2010

Hanging A Puching Bag From The Basement Rafters

Finally on LOST

Ladies and gentlemen ... closes a cycle.

On Monday ends the series that marked a before and after the fictional narrative of the medium. Lost, or Lost (depends on the geek ladder holding) has earned the nickname of planetary phenomenon. In all cafes, bars, pubs or other meeting places, if you stay silent for a moment can listen to a group of Losties theorizing about some of the questions that the writers left in the air. Well, maybe that's a bit overdone and this rule is only true when we are Francis, Parra, Chris and I, though these days the thing will intensify Bear that for sure.

In my case you can not say that I am on the highest rung of the fervor for LOST. The title is more exaggerated fanaticism will take those who see Chapter Four almost direct. That could be read on the web PRISA chain:


"Assuming the risk of what is done for the first time C F our issue the last chapter series to coincide with its U.S. broadcast, in original version with subtitles in Castilian. The double episode will be in Four with only 3 0 minutes apart with its premiere in Los Angeles, essential to generate and synchronize subtitles. double The final release, it will coincide with the U.S. West Coast, when issued in Spain without commercial breaks. "


I will wait patiently till Tuesday and I see the chapter a few times. ( minimum). I'm not going to bore you with my theories (most read them out there lostph ), or jorobaros chapter, in part, with the advances that I caught earlier (sorry, Francis, LOL). Just wishing me farewell, dismissal of Desmond, Sawyer, Jack, Kate, Hugo ... meets most of our expectations.

The MOST, I say, because I believe that we are aware that it is impossible to answer all questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment