Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What Do You Think Of Guys With Earrings

A Grand Opening!


Ladies and gentlemen! Come and see the new attraction that opened on the network. This is a blog dedicated solely to the series (although I have seen today Source and is costing me not to write anything about it on the new blog, I will do it here.) His name is Beyond series (amazing that he was not caught) and is housed in the same house, blogspot.

We took Chris and me, and now we are only dealing with two series: V (2009) and Warehouse 13. We started little by little and see what is coming out, but the truth is that I have many hopes placed on the subject. I invite you to overdo it and you to take a look.

Also, if anyone is interested in that we include some series or even wants to join the blog analyzing one of them, the doors are open.

Nothing. Just say that my next entry will not be delayed much longer because the insulting low scores you received the latest movie from Nolan by my friends Fran and Vicente (have been to damage, gafapastas!). have

0 comments:

Post a Comment