Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jcpenney Hair Salon Coupons Printable



"February, month of carnival" I write here as a way of sarcasm, not that far from reality assumes that the Dominican historical memory draws this as the month of the country, it celebrates the February 27 national independence, but unfortunately the popular expression of the carnival, which is more commercial than anything, captured the full attention and concentration of this month, although this is not something new but I've noticed more this year, as advertising in the media and the streets of the carnival companies that sponsor or advertise at the same allegorical season is overwhelming only in a channel, Antena Latina, which is understood as I have investment property in Venezuela, is the only one I've seen the Dominican flag and a slogan that says "We Dominicans. "

I am not against the carnival, as I said in the preceding paragraph, the carnival is a popular expression of our ancient country, but I think you should have a balance of things, I also believe the pride of our country, our independence, should be more joy than anything else, unfortunately people forget, and like carnival music is more dynamic, fun and etceteras jet prefixing the conclusion will be difficult country.

As blogger I'm just expressing what I can I take the middle and holding out the same to end a hug Proud to all my fellow Dominicans who visit Frito Verde, likewise a cordial greeting to all other patriotic friends who visit us, always giving a warm welcome to this tropical island full of friendly people, fertile land, beautiful women and unforgettable landscapes .



Quisqueyanos brave we raise
us sing with deep emotion and the world
show to the face undefeated
Our glorious flag.

Salve! the people who brave and strong
A war to die was released
When a warlike menace of death
your chains of slavery broke.

No people deserves to be free
If indolent and servile slave
If in his heart the flame is not tempered
That manly heroism.

But the brave and indomitable Quisqueya
always proud forehead lift:
For if it were a thousand times as many slave
Other
regain freedom

Dominican national anthem

Emilio Prud'Homme



live the Dominican Republic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment