Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mercury Sable Engine Diagram



A yer while Duarte was traveling on the highway in the Santiago-La Vega, near the new toll, I saw something to me filled with great indignation, an unfortunate (because there is no better definition) offering for sale two parakeets in a cage tiny they could not even move, I missed wishes to stop and remove them and release them but I knew the problem we could find by This, because they are criminals of the worst kind who are devoted to this, even today I woke up with that image in my mind and I feel more and more impotent, try to communicate with the Secretariat of Environment and Natural Resources to file a complaint and spend every minute that I had on the phone, waiting for the many online transfers and end I could not communicate with man regarded my concern.

Today I feel their hands down to this macabre action of barbarism, I feel helpless and mocked, both for the unfortunate who steal chicks from their nest to sell, for the troglodytes who buy for them at home in captivity as the indifference of the authorities of this crime that is killing birds that are now in danger of extinction. I

I wrote this post and still think I can do something to go there and fight these parrots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment