Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Portable Air Tank For Finish Nailer



P ilobolus start in 1971 as an independent dance company, and quickly gained worldwide fame for his imaginative and artistic explorations athletic. Almost 40 years later, has evolved into one of the pioneering American cultural institutions in the 21 st century.

One of the core of this institution is the Pilobolus Dance Theatre, acclaimed worldwide for their original dance form, they make it behind a fabric with a light background and their shadows is like form choreography, in a wonderfully creative. I would define as a shadow play, but full body.

Arakemanakuty Thanks to my friend (Johanna) for sending me this wonderful video to my mail, I was surprised at the creative and artistic ability of this group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment