Monday, October 13, 2008

Playing Pokemon On Computer




E s time for the Dominicans and all awake from slumber conformist society that we have been suffering for long. This disease involves a very broad covering all products and services they receive daily.

For perhaps a year, most gas stations have installed an air dispenser for tires which requires the deposit of a coin of five dollars to give the service. Yesterday I went to the gas station of which I have been a customer for many years when refueling stations to remove me and asked if there was air in the dispenser, and they said no, I asked then I return the key of the vehicle, saying he preferred to go to a station if it had available air to leave and visit several stations with the same problem at the end I found another gas station (and perhaps only in my city) where the air service was not only available, but is always free, so why not pay for my fuel at a station where I provide better service? From now on it is there where the air is always available free, which consumed my money and this is something that societies must learn to stop being complacent, require demonstrating we're not settle for something mediocre, to register our disagreement and learn to choose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment