Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What Is The Best Bluetooth

For port, "Captain? The new logo

Since yesterday the ocean of blogs has a new member to his credit: the flagship Square. This girl decided to go to sea in The fleur de lis athgaila and though it has not named the vessel as it should (from the bottle I'll see, you know, lol) it is clear that the thing promised.

I'm not saying this just because it's my girl, but also because the chick gave small bottles signed by Pio Baroja, Reverte, Conan Doyle or other merendábamos Cervantes as porridge or Superlópez Mortadella (no discredit at all these incunabula that I have given my incredible sense of humor), and the great tit mamábamos audiovisual (what you're going to read the book if they have made the film, great Camel).
So I reaffirm what was said, this grumetilla promises. The others you could

encourage you too. This does not steal the posts too long and it's always nice to read something that someone you know has written.

0 comments:

Post a Comment