Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pigmentation Breakthrough



Day by day you encounter strange things, and today I saw a couple of strange things (Greetings to my brother's blog blogger Baakanit " Today I saw something strange ") I decided to make this line of literature on strange things that one can be found for sale on the internet.

The first case which I will discuss is that of a girl who sells you a dollar for a great opportunity to add you as a friend on Facebook, so is, for a dollar, the original idea of \u200b\u200bthis girl that's a good joke, now I wonder if you algien page to add it.



But in all this rare find something even more rare, the dollar amount was 20 cents for shipping, lol.

also an interesting fact is that the seller is a man!


What do you think?, Do you dare? Add it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment